Thursday, October 18, 2007

In Memory of our sweet Bongo...we will miss you.




Hi all, here is my new blog...I'm just starting it as a way to keep in touch with everyone. We lost a very important member of our family today...Bongo. He was very old (almost 14) and was not doing so well. We got Bongo when he was only nine weeks old so he was with us for a long time (longer than both our kids.) He has lived in every house we have (two in Utah, one in Tennessee, one in Nebraska, one in Texas and another in Nebraska.) We loved him very much, even though he drove us crazy most of the time. So, in memory of him, here are a few photos of our sweet Bongo. We will miss him a lot......


5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Oh NO Debbie! I am so sorry!

Jessie said...

We are so sorry to hear of your loss of Bongo. He was a big sweetie!

Dottie said...

Hey Deb,

I too had to put my pup down just a couple of months ago, he too was 14 yrs old, Cocker Spanial. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I miss is sweet little mug.

Just Joni said...

Hey guys-
Im sorry to hear about Bongo. He was the bestest dog ever.
Love u all

Brianna said...

Oh! this made me sad, I remember him, in his younger years, sorry for your loss. Love ya