Monday, April 14, 2008

More Pictures of Cancun

The day we went snorkeling...it was a lot of fun dispite the look on Taylor's face. We all had a great time.

Jac and me...experts in the water.

My sweet boy...he was showing me how he could do 10 bobs in the water....notice I'm not wet...the water was freezing that day.


Our last day...or so I thought. Little did I know that my flight would be cancelled and that I would have to spend the night again. I eventually got home.

This is where we went snorkeling...the beach was beautiful and the sand was super soft. We loved it here.






Carson lost his first tooth in Cancun and apparently the tooth fairy always brings $20 for the first tooth.....at least according to his cousin. Souvenier money.
Carson and I went para sailing....he did great. We went up approx. 250 feet and had a great time.
Tim and Carson as we prepared to go para sailing.






3 comments:

Taylor's Website said...

You forgot to mention that Carson lost his first tooth "ever" with his Auntie. That little fact needs to be added to his Baby Book.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Mia said...

Look at those HOT babes! Oh looking at your pictures is making me want to go back to the beach! This rain has got to stop!